10 January 2014

New Shoes...






Yay, new shoes that I ordered in the sales finally came! Actually, I don't think they were in the sale, oops, but I did order them on Boxing Day! They're from New Look and were £19.99, I bought them for the heel height really. Since I got my first job following university in December I've been looking for some heels that I can wear all day at work, and these are ideal! The black and white style means that I can wear them with pretty much anything!


Not sure Pig was so sure about them though!

3 comments:

  1. awww i think Pig approves. Cute shoes hun, would you like to follow each other via GFC?

    xoxo,
    www.lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yeah sure, just having a look at your blog now! x

      Delete
  2. those heels are gorgeous~! you got them for such a bargain too
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete